Re: Using Search & Replace causes Text from Source issues with Individual Links

Robert Jordan

Dear Lorna

For the sake of clarification I was referring to Mikes Comment

Changing the Place name in any Fact causes a new blank Place record to be created.

The old Place record potentially with Lat/Longitude, Notes, Media, etc, becomes unlinked

The situation I was thinking about at the time was that to use your example that I already had Cobham with 2 links and Chobham with 6 links So if I change Chobham to Cobham in one record property box then it would be illogical to create a new blank Place record as is stated by Mike. FH should then show Cobham with 3 links and Chobham with 5 links. If it doesn't it should

I rest my case

Robert Jordan