Using Search & Replace causes Text from Source issues with Individual Links

David Potter

Hi All

Can anyone throw some light on this issue, maybe with a work around.

I want to make a minor change to a Place detail, EG Panteg, Nr Pontypool, Torfaen, Monmouthshire, Wales. I want to change to Panteg, Nr Pontypool, Monmouthshire, Wales, therefore dropping the word Torfaen.

So I use Search and Replace and afterwards I notice the Individual Links in the Text from Source are now underlined with a dotted line, meaning the link has lost its focus Individual. If I click on the dotted links no Individual is found.

Is this a bug, or is there some work around or setting in Search & Replace that will prevent this issue. I can’t follow why changing Place details, and related Text would destroy this particular feature.

Thank You.

Kind Regards

David Charles Potter