From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Horridge via groups.io
Sent: 16 December 2020 12:20
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Finding Specific Dates

Mike

Once I realised I had to change the Query type to a "Fact" query, I managed to get a list of events with that date so thanks for that.  I've also got it working with a Parameter box so I can easily check any data I like.

However, I cannot seem to see a way of displaying the relevant individual in a Column that the event "happened" to.  If I click on one of the results it takes me to the relevant Individual's Property box but none of the Query "Column" fields seem to offer a way of identifying the person in the result set.  Can this be done ??

Many thanks

Brian

On 16/12/2020 10:28, Mike Tate wrote:

You must use a Fact Query with Row filter =GetDisplayText(%FACT.DATE%, MIN) begins with 25 Dec