Re: HF v7 with CrossOver on Mac

Nicola Byrnes

Like Geoff, I have previously run FH successfully on my Mac with Crossover. However, when trying to create a narrative report on V7, the preview document appears as completely black with a white border. I tried to change the background colour in ‘format’ but there is no option for that, apparently, and if I try to change the font colour (in case that is the problem) Crossover closes FH with an error message (or, as this morning, I had to force quit).

Any advice would be welcome please.

Nicola

On 12 Dec 2020, at 18:15, Geoff Culbertson via groups.io <glio.gen@...> wrote:

I have been successfully running FH v6 on my Mac with CrossOver. I have now installed v7 and am having a problem in editing a citation for a census. Having added the citation I select the Text from Source tab, then the green + icon, Add to Source Record/UK/1911 UK Census then nothing happens. I can move FH windows but I cannot close them. I have also tried adding text in the Notes tab but the same happens. I eventually have to Force Close. Any ideas?