However, I cannot seem to see a way of displaying the relevant individual in a Column that the event "happened" to.  If I click on one of the results it takes me to the relevant Individual's Property box but none of the Query "Column" fields seem to offer a way of identifying the person in the result set.  Can this be done ??

Many thanks

Brian

On 16/12/2020 10:28, Mike Tate wrote:

You must use a Fact Query with Row filter =GetDisplayText(%FACT.DATE%, MIN) begins with 25 Dec

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Horridge via groups.io
Sent: 16 December 2020 09:46
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Finding Specific Dates

Hi

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how many people in my database had an "event" on 25 December (no specific year).  I tried to use the "Contains Text" query but that only looks at data fields that are defined as Text fields.

Is there an equivalent that will look at any Date field.  I can do it in the raw Gedcom file if opened in a text editor and using "Find" but it would be nice to be able to do it with FH.

Many thanks

Brian