Re: Finding Specific Dates

Mike Tate

You must use a Fact Query with Row filter =GetDisplayText(%FACT.DATE%, MIN) begins with 25 Dec

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Horridge via groups.io
Sent: 16 December 2020 09:46
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Finding Specific Dates

Hi

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how many people in my database had an "event" on 25 December (no specific year).  I tried to use the "Contains Text" query but that only looks at data fields that are defined as Text fields.

Is there an equivalent that will look at any Date field.  I can do it in the raw Gedcom file if opened in a text editor and using "Find" but it would be nice to be able to do it with FH.

Many thanks

Brian