Re: New computer AND stay with version 6

Sheila Beer

It was a full version 'cause I think I was working with a very early version and could only get a complete new version.
Reg. key     000NGD-A8J0Y3-9YJ065-Q4HCHC-AUTPN2-TVU5QY-2RCV6K-HVKF6D

Thanks so much Mike

Sheila

On Tue, 15 Dec 2020 at 13:07, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Hi Sheila,

You must install FH v6.2 in much the same way as you did on the old computer.

Was the FH v6 download a full version or an upgrade from FH v5?

You will need the FH v6 licence name and key.

If an upgrade then you need the FH v5 licence name and key and the installation download file too.

Tell us what you have and what is missing and we can take it from there.

Mike Tate