From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Hanson
Sent: 15 December 2020 11:51
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] upgrading to v7

Ian

Totally agree with you – if there was a way to retro fit the existing sources I might be inclined to change but have been using FH since version 2 I have nearly 2000 sources and haven’t the time to go back and change them.

I am about to move my TMG database into FH – 35,000 and about 12,000 sources so no way I am changing that lot!

Wish I hadn’t taken it out of FH in the first place but it offered the best path for a good website at the time – if I’d have known then what I know now -------  but then hindsight, etc

New projects will be a different kettle of fish though