From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Karen Hodges
Sent: 15 December 2020 10:38
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] upgrading to v7

Hi

I have version 6 of FH and have not upgraded this program before.

It seems a lot of people are having trouble with the upgrade. I can't tell from the posts  if these are software issues that need a fix or if they are issues caused by errors in the data people have recorded and saved and brought into the new upgraded version or both.

I am wondering if I should upgrade and what to do to avoid problems or wait until more people have tested the new upgrade and a fix if needed added.

Karen