Re: upgrading to v7

Ian Bruce

I appreciate the dilemma. I updated as quickly as I could and before all these posts with people having problems. Though obviously some things have changed I am carrying on with the program, using it as I did before and nothing untoward has happened. We all probably use the program in different ways and as far as I'm concerned it does what I want (and 2000% more!). It appears to have been thoroughly tested and if there are serious errors they would have come to light, I'm sure. I'd go for the upgrade with the understanding that the new features are there if you want them and that you will have to spend some time getting to know how to use them if you do.

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 10:55 AM Karen Hodges <rowantreek@...> wrote:
Hi

I have version 6 of FH and have not upgraded this program before.

It seems a lot of people are having trouble with the upgrade. I can't tell from the posts  if these are software issues that need a fix or if they are issues caused by errors in the data people have recorded and saved and brought into the new upgraded version or both.

I am wondering if I should upgrade and what to do to avoid problems or wait until more people have tested the new upgrade and a fix if needed added.

Karen