From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Gynes via Groups.Io
Sent: 04 March 2020 15:02
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Migration to new PC

Following the instructions on the Knowledge base (Thank you all who put up the useful information, how tos and tips) I got to the stage of “Ensure all file links…..if C or any crosses are present ….stop and ask for help in the Forums. I have both so I’m asking for help.

Replies please in the simplest language possible - I came late to computers - and am now late in life so I get easily bamboozled with talk of Registry and the like.

Thanks in anticipation.

David

David Gynes
specbear@...