Re: FH Exception Report

Derek Kain

Hello John,
Open File Explorer and click on Local disc (in my case it is C:) and in search type 'Exception'.
Wait. If nothing is found then there is no Exception Report to view.
Derek

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 at 08:11, John James <gladtobegrey@...> wrote:
Hello Derek,

I cannot find any such folder anywhere in this project's folder structure.

John

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020, 07:27 Derek Kain, <genealogist15@...> wrote:
Hello John,
Try looking in the log files directory within the project folder.
Derek

On Sun, 13 Dec 2020 at 23:18, David Potter via groups.io <David.potter5=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm no expert here. But I think the report is created when you import a gedcom file from another product.

On Sun, 13 Dec 2020, 23:15 John James, <gladtobegrey@...> wrote:
Probably being dim, but where does one find the FH Exception Report?  E.g. after opening an old Project /Gedcom file in FH7 for the first time.  I've looked through the Help, and whilst exception reports are mentioned, their location isn't.  Or is this something that's only displayed in case of need, and isn't a physical file on disk?

Thanks,
John