Printing tree on one page

genieoneil@...

Hi--I'm new to the group.  I set up a family tree back in the early 90s for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary on an old program.  I've had to re-input all my data.  The old program could print out on one portrait page me up through my great-great-grandparents.  I can't seem to print anything on one page (if I can figure out how, I could post the my old page here).  I loved this view and would like to make a one pager for all the relatives for Mom's 100th birthday party.  I've tried going through view and publish but nothing seems to compare to this one pager.  Also, if I try a narrative report, why does it only go to 3rd generation when I have two more generations inputed?  I hope I'm not asking too many questions that answers are already out there!!  Thanks for any help.