From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor Markham via groups.io
Sent: 13 December 2020 14:19
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] FH V7

Lorna

I am familar with the green circle and have always used it in the past

Before I upgraded I copied V6 to FTM and all the connections are there intact.

Checking my names again I find many more have become isolated even my 2x great grand mother which doesn't even show my 2x great grandfather, her spouse. It just says not directly related!

Checking my images I found these appear to have been removed. They were there when I first posted a message. I was going to look at the error message but all the images appear to have gone.

Guess I will better use the back up version 6 and try to upgrade again. Will do that later.

Here is another error message I got after my upgradel, see attached. I haven't a clue what it means or how to rectify it

Victor

On 13/12/2020 1:09 pm, Lorna Craig via groups.io wrote:

Victor, please read my previous reply again.  What I said was that you can still view the images in your own external photo viewer in exactly the same way as you could with FH6, by clicking the icon which is a green circle with a black triangle in it.  I don’t know why you think you can’t.

Regarding the missing links between a few people, absolutely nobody else has reported this problem. They must have been accidentally disconnected either before or after the upgrade, but it certainly wasn’t the upgrade itself which caused it.

Lorna