From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Hanson
Sent: 13 December 2020 11:13
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Version 7 problem

David

Are you talking about running the whole package on the second window or just the pop-up window?

Also what exactly do you mean by “
if I adjust the offending window slightly” are you changing settings or are you physically moving the monitor?

I have no problems running with two monitors on my Main PC