From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Potter via groups.io
Sent: 13 December 2020 10:45
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Version 7 problem

I still can't solve this issue. I have checked all drivers and monitors, HDMI cables, settings everything I can think of. I have a laptop and two additional and identical monitors. It only ever occurs on the 2nd monitor. I'll try a VGA cable today, and a couple of other things I thought about last night.

What is odd is that if I adjust the offending window slightly everything appears correctly, then when you start using the tabs once again the problem returns???