Re: FH V7

John Hanson

I always run the “search for orphans” query periodically to check that someone has not become detached

I have a custom copy but the basic version is in Queries/relatives and relationships/search for orphans

The result shows the “relationship pool” that each person is in – if like Victor your tree is supposed to be in the same lot then they should all be group 1

The only way for Victor to ne certain would be to take the backup that he took before installing FH7 and put it back into an FH6 and run the orphan query

I certainly had no similar issues with any of the files that I have converted to FH7