Re: Upgrade to version 7

Victor Markham

I can't recall exactly but think the free upgrade offer was for those who had just bought V6 it could have said something like those on V6 whether just bought or had an upgrade. That would have been clearer

On 10 Dec 2020, at 17:25, "Jenny Cochrane via groups.io" <yahoo.co.uk@groups.io target=_blank>cochranejenny=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Victor

 When you clicked on the "upgrade" icon in the FH store, a page appears directing you to Free Upgrade Offers and asking you to input licence information in order to receive the discount.

Did you miss this or purchase by a different route?

On Thursday, 10 December 2020, 17:08:15 GMT, Victor Markham via groups.io <victor@...> wrote:

I had the same result as you did but did not see the discount application and paid £59.95

I did find things a bit confusing. Never had problems upgrading in previous years

On 10/12/2020 4:59 pm, Roy Parsons wrote:
I tried to upgrade and got confused!

The basket shows V7 with a price column value of £49.96. Then the Total below says £59.95
Then below that, following discount application, is £41.96

What's going on?  What are the correct figures please?

I questioned this via the on-line query system a couple of days ago but have received no reply so far.