Re: Upgrade to version 7

Victor Markham

I had the same result as you did but did not see the discount application and paid £59.95

I did find things a bit confusing. Never had problems upgrading in previous years

On 10/12/2020 4:59 pm, Roy Parsons wrote:
I tried to upgrade and got confused!

The basket shows V7 with a price column value of £49.96. Then the Total below says £59.95
Then below that, following discount application, is £41.96

What's going on?  What are the correct figures please?

I questioned this via the on-line query system a couple of days ago but have received no reply so far.