Re: Upgrade to version 7

Marion Woolgar

Dear Mike,

Yes, all my custom settings are backed-up. I also have V6, including custom
settings, running on a 2nd laptop, with all my project data as per my
Tuesday night back-up. I may be getting on a bit, but I'm not daft - yet!

My major concern is the Sources & Citation boxes. Now all that I can see is
the Source title and nothing else except a load of white space. I used to
be able to see the date that the data was entered, the reference where I got
it from, the source text and a notes box - all that I needed to know. What
on earth was wrong with them the way that they were?

There is also mention of "Source templates" without any explanation of what
these are, or how you create them, or how they differ from "generic
citations".

Best wishes,

Marion Woolgar
Bognor Regis, West Sussex