Re: We're having email problems on the Family Historian website!

Victor Markham

I omitted to mention that my upgrade was for the full price unlike previous upgrades when I was given a discount.

I have been playing with the new verson just a little bit. The images I had before are still in the same place

Prompting the hints to on names takes now takes you to the Find My Past or English Hertitage web site

Checking for individuals now opens to another window like it did with FFP not like it used to in V6

Victor

On 09/12/2020 7:39 pm, Mike Tate wrote:

My understanding is that unlike earlier versions you don’t need to keep Emails, Activation keys, Downloaded installation files, etc. All you need is your CP Account username & password.

They say it should do away with lost Emails & Downloads that have bedevilled the past.

Hang the CD as a decoration on your Christmas Tree!

Yuletide Greetings, Mike Tate