From: Mike Tate
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 12:05 PM
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] We're having email problems on the Family Historian website!

It is quite common for low-usage new programs to be considered a virus threat.

There is often a way round that but the option is sometimes hidden in the small print.

Alternatively, temporarily disable the anti-virus package or add an exception for FH.exe.

That and related advice is available in the FHUG Knowledge Base.