Re: Hints/tips when moving to Family Historian 7 (and Ancestral Sources 7)

calicata

Hi Mike,

I bought FH6 from S&N Genealogy Supplies back in May.  I am supposed to get the free upgrade

to FH7.  I downloaded the upgrade from FH6 and now it is asking for an activation code.  I spoke

with the technical team at S&N and they told me that they are still waiting for the codes from

Family Historian and they will send it to me as soon as they receive it.  But, now I cannot use

FH because I cannot access it without the code.  Can I uninstall FH7 so I can use the software until

I get my activation code?  Thanks!