Hints/tips when moving to Family Historian 7 (and Ancestral Sources 7)

Paul Terrill

Hi all,

Does anyone have any hints or tips when upgrading to FM7 and AS 7 please? I am currently using FH 6.2.7 and AS 5.2.0.

For example, will be settings and preferences and expressions etc automatically move or do I need to do something extra. I would rather not try to remember what defaults I have changed in the current version.

I have bought FH7 and downloaded both FH7 and AS7. I am excited to start using them but am nervous to install!

Thanks in advance.

Paul