From: "Nicola Byrnes" <nicola.byrnes1966@...>
To: family-historian@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, 9 Dec, 2020 At 08:08
Subject: Re: [family-historian] We're having email problems on the Family Historian website!

Neil

The code is in the email they sent you with the download.

I’m hoping they bring out a new book of instructions too!

Nicola

On 9 Dec 2020, at 08:00, Neil Grantham via groups.io <neil40@...> wrote:

Yes they got inundated with new requests I think.
They are excellent at resolving issues like this. I lost my code a few years ago.
Mine worked on the site last night and applied the discount but I’ve kept it on my basket for now due to the email issues they have. I figured I might not get my new code.
I’ll wait till the warning disappears from the site.

Best Wishes
Neil

Sent via BT Email App