Re: We're having email problems on the Family Historian website!

Robert Jordan

Unfortunately Neil your post is not wholly accurate. Having finally managed to open an account I put my licence name and number in and received a message that the number could not be found. I then contacted FH who admitted that not all numbers were in system. This despite my still having the original email from 2016 containing the number.  I was told to wait 48 hours to try again! Something seems to be seriously wrong

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020, 05:13 Mike Tate, <post@...> wrote:

Victor,

I have also been a user since FH V2, and upgraded every version as a download from Calico Pie, but that does not need an account.

Accounts a relatively new, and are not numerical, so like me, you will probably need to create one.