Re: We're having email problems on the Family Historian website!

Roy White

Will it be possible to buy FH on a disc (in a kit) rather than by a download – or both?

Roy White.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor Markham via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 2:27 PM
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] We're having email problems on the Family Historian website!

I would like to clarify one thing.

If I have a version 6 from a previous upgrade (I have upgraded everytime) do I need to download the full version or do I qualify for the discount version?

Victor

On 08/12/2020 5:27 pm, Simon Orde wrote:

As some of you may already have discovered, we've had to temporarily put the Family Historian store into maintenance mode.  We had a very high surge in demand, and this seems to have caused problems with our email server, which we are currently investigating.  Our apologies to anyone who has been inconvenienced.  Please bear with us as we sort this out.  Thank you.