Re: We're having email problems on the Family Historian website!

Victor Markham

Neil

Thanks for clarifying this. Since I have been a user since FH came out I do have an account. Now I need to find the account number

Best wishes

Victor

On 08/12/2020 9:31 pm, Neil Grantham via groups.io wrote:
Victor

If you have an account (you will need one), and when FH have fixed the email issue. When you go to the Upgrade option - specifically this page Family Historian 7 Upgrade – Family Historian 7 (family-historian.co.uk) - you can put in your License name and number and it will tell you what discount if any you are due.

It states

"The discount for version 6 users normally starts at 30%. The discount for version 5 users is normally 20%"

Best Wishes

Neil.

------ Original Message ------ From: "Victor Markham via groups.io" <victor@...> To: family-historian@groups.io Sent: Tuesday, 8 Dec, 2020 At 21:26 Subject: Re: [family-historian] We're having email problems on the Family Historian website!

I would like to clarify one thing.

If I have a version 6 from a previous upgrade (I have upgraded everytime) do I need to download the full version or do I qualify for the discount version?

Victor

On 08/12/2020 5:27 pm, Simon Orde wrote:
As some of you may already have discovered, we've had to temporarily put the Family Historian store into maintenance mode. We had a very high surge in demand, and this seems to have caused problems with our email server, which we are currently investigating. Our apologies to anyone who has been inconvenienced. Please bear with us as we sort this out. Thank you.