Re: Unable to open file and file not found FH6.2

Mike Tate

Sorry that you are having problems with your FH Project.

I’m sure it can be recovered but it would help to have more details about exactly what commands you are using and what the FH displays are showing.

So if for example you are trying to open your Project by clicking on File, then Project Window, selecting your Project name, and finally clicking Open Project, then please supply that detail.

It often helps us if you can attach screenshots to your message, as a picture paints a thousand words.

Some users find it easier to use the FHUG Forums and Knowledge Base instead of this Email service.

See https://www.fhug.org.uk/

Regards, Mike Tate