Re: Embedded links in reports?

Colin Hildreth

Hi everyone,
I spent a fair chunk of yesterday playing with publishing options of the software. Thank you for the suggestions and help people have offered. I have managed good enlargements of media linked cutouts in several reports I tried.
The potential of using the webpage option to share family history with others does appeal. I am not sure how the mechanics work? Is it done via a zipped file containing the necessary information including media? Being able to utilise a function similar to green arrow button in the software that opens media in editor or player via a link to a contained file then might be possible.
Having the ability to choose what media to enhance using an external player gives readers more control, and to me would give a better professional appearance to what we produce.
Your thoughts and responses would be welcome.