Re: Problems with OneDrive replication

Jane Taubman

I don't use one drive,  but I suspect it's similar to Dropbox.

Conflict files are created when you save the file back to the disk on both computers with out replicating.

The first thing to ensure that you NEVER leave Family Historian open in a Project when working on the other computer and if you have been working away on your laptop that you ensure it and your Desktop has finished replicating BEFORE opening the file on the either computer.

Remember Family Historian stores the data in memory when working and saves it back to the disk either via Autosave or when you save manually.  Cache files are constantly updated.

If you are not sure if there are any changes you have missed you can always merge compare the conflict files, before deleting them.