From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of pc45family@...
Sent: 21 October 2020 19:19
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Curved lines on Diagrams

I have tried to confirm that the curved lines that appear below, and between a married couple, on the 'all ancestors tree' are valid connections and not an error. I appear to have the same couple appearing on my mothers ancestors and my fathers ancestors. When I create ancestor trees or descendants trees the lines do not appear. Can anyone help me please?