From: pc45family@...
To: family-historian@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, 21 Oct, 20 At 19:18
Subject: [family-historian] Curved lines on Diagrams

I have tried to confirm that the curved lines that appear below, and between a married couple, on the 'all ancestors tree' are valid connections and not an error. I appear to have the same couple appearing on my mothers ancestors and my fathers ancestors. When I create ancestor trees or descendants trees the lines do not appear. Can anyone help me please?