From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Lewis
Sent: 07 October 2020 10:38
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Places or media page possible?

Hello, I've been 'testing' the output to HTML for a site

I wondered if it was possible to have a 'places' page as well as individuals.
I'm trying to focus on places as a kind of framework for looking into the family.

The statistics page knows how many media there are, but is it possible to have a media page?

Thanks,