Re: Standard Diagrams - All Descendants

Bill Metcalf

Lorna

I attach the source of my frustration:

Joanna Leuty married twice – to George Metcalf (192) and John Hanson (498).

I have done as you suggested and inserted John H + Johanna Louise as a couple plus their Descendants.

I now want to join them properly (as married) and also to adjust the layout so that it looks sensible e.g. with m1 & m2 (with dates) for Joanna and also to move Luke George a bit to the right so that I can overlay the two Joanna boxes.

I feel sure that this can be done (and thank you for getting me this far) but I have fallen at the last hurdle!

So, if you can help, I would be most grateful.

Many thanks.

Bill

P.S. It would also be nice to respect the generational colour scheme but I can live without that!