Re: Standard Diagrams - All Descendants

Lorna Craig

Which people are duplicated?  Apart from the 'wife', who will have a box in each tree, and for whom you will need to position one box over the other, it should be possible to hide any other duplicated boxes.   Or are these duplicates elsewhere in the diagram, and nothing to do with the inserted tree?

What order do you need the spouses to appear in?

If you can't sort it out, send a message here again and I'll contact you direct.

Lorna

On 16/09/2020 16:17, Bill Metcalf wrote:

The merging, moving and hiding are OK but I still get duplicates and need to reverse the horizontal order of spouses but without compromising the whole diagram.