Re: List of a specific Christian name

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

We’ve all stared at a screen and not seen the obvious...  stupid NOT to ask, if you can’t see how to do something!

My first Frederick was in 1819... but I only have 3 in my tree.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of geoff@...
Sent: 14 September 2020 11:02
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] List of a specific Christian name

Thank you colevaleygirl, that's all I need.  Why didn't I think of that?  I put myself in the `stupid boy' category for even asking!

I can now see that the name Frederick doesn't appear in my tree before 1875.  That's going back to 1770, .  Since then it's become more widely used.
I'm just interested to work out where/why it suddenly got introduced.  Seems I'd need to widen my cousin research in the period before 1875.

Geoff Frederick J