Re: List of a specific Christian name

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

A simple way is to go to the Records Window for Individuals and type the Christian name into the field “First” at the top of the window.

An alternative would be a query but try the simple way first.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of geoff@...
Sent: 13 September 2020 13:13
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] List of a specific Christian name

I want to find out where a specific Christian name crops-up in a project.  I can see them fairly easily within a specific surname group, but females can marry and pass-on specific family names with their new surname.  FH display a Name in one lump, but I note when I'm creating a new one, it seems to that forward slashes are displayed momentarily.  Are the names held in a split-up format somewhere?
My objective is to find out when a long-used family name first came into use.
Regards to all.
GeoffJ