Re: All relatives diagram (was How to copy an ID record)

Neil Grantham

Hello s w

You should really create a new email subject, rather than reply to another subject. Makes it easier for other users to search or see unique questions etc.

Anyway, create the diagram and then go to Diagram > Save Diagram as...> PDF File (.pdf)...
Chose the option you want for the layout - I use the default (Adjust PDF...) as it creates one complete page people can scroll around.

Or...
File > Print...
Change the printer to Family Historian PDF, then click OK - this will create a multi page PDF page they can print on A4 paper.

Note where you save the PDF file in any case and then email them the PDF file.

Best Wishes,

Neil

On Thursday, 10 September 2020, 21:47:27 BST, s w <swscreener@...> wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to send an all relatives diagram of a particular relative to that relative?

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020, 3:25 PM Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Hi Marjon,

I suggest you use the ‘Clone Any Record’ plugin available from the Plugin Store.

Select the current sister Individual record and run the plugin, which provides a Result Set of all the new cloned data.

That will produce an almost identical ‘twin’ sister with the same parents and all the same Individual facts except as outlined below.

This new ‘twin’ will NOT be linked to the husband of the original sister.

Therefore, she will NOT have any Family events such as Marriage nor any Children.

Also, she will NOT be a Fact Witness to any facts.

However, that should save you a great deal of work.

If you are unsatisfied with what the plugin produces, immediately use the Edit > Undo Plugin Updates command or the File > Backup/Restore > Revert to Snapshot command.