Re: Box size on diagrams

Jane Taubman

> I have a picture as a background on a diagram, the box fill is entered as "None" but the box fill is white by default, can it be changed to a clear background fill , if not is there an easy way to make all boxes the same size on a diagram

Have you remembered to change the Box fill on the Box Type as well as the default and remembered to turn off the shadows. You need to check All the conditions on the Boxes tab, or remove them if you don't want them.

You can set all boxes to the same size by adjusting the min and max box sizes on the dimensions tab to your preferred sizes.

On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 at 10:59, <info@...> wrote:
I have a picture as a background on a diagram, the box fill is entered as "None" but the box fill is white by default, can it be changed to a clear background fill , if not is there an easy way to make all boxes the same size on a diagram

Thanks
Ron O'Neill