Re: Can I view a family as shown in a Census? (ex TMG user)

Mike Tate

In the Property Box on the All tab, there is a [+] next to every fact.

But that is the same as the Facts tab, right-click any fact and choose Witnesses.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Heseltine
Sent: 02 September 2020 13:52
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Can I view a family as shown in a Census? (ex TMG user)

Hi Rob,

I have not been able to repeat what you describe. Which is the + you clicked on.

Mike Heseltine

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 4:24 PM mvilla108 <mvilla108@...> wrote:

Success!

With your help I have been able to view a family as at a census date.

In the FH Sample Project I used Arthur Michael MUNRO [54].

In the Property Box, All tab I selected the Census fact for 1871 and clicked on the +.

This showed me the date, place, address, Witnesses (spouse Mary & 3 children) and the Source.