Re: Adding Flags to all individuals in a project

Frances Atherton

I’m not entirely sure but I think you can do it by adding everyone to a list and then adding a flag to everyone on that list.

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 16:28, johnfirr via groups.io <johnfirr=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
I am on the point of merging two projects which share about 20% of individuals. I want to flag every individual in the smaller project with an indicator flag that they originate in that particular project. I have created the flag but cant work out how to apply it to every individual without having to do so one individual at a time. I,m sure there will be a way to a "add flag to all individuals in project" and I,m sure its dead simple when you know how, but I cant see it at the moment? Could anyone illuminate me?
thanks in advance
John