Re: Adding Flags to all individuals in a project

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Look at Tools > Named Lists and Record Flags. If you add all the individuals you want to flag to a named list, you can then set a flag on all individuals in that list.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of johnfirr via groups.io
Sent: 28 August 2020 16:28
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Adding Flags to all individuals in a project

I am on the point of merging two projects which share about 20% of individuals. I want to flag every individual in the smaller project with an indicator flag that they originate in that particular project. I have created the flag but cant work out how to apply it to every individual without having to do so one individual at a time. I,m sure there will be a way to a "add flag to all individuals in project" and I,m sure its dead simple when you know how, but I cant see it at the moment? Could anyone illuminate me?
thanks in advance
John