Saving customizations

Karin Schuette Weiss

I am  using FH Version 6.2.7.

In the past few months I have had a major laptop failure.   We (I use that term
lightly, it is my husband who is the computer expert, I am a pretty experienced
software user) brought a dead laptop back to life, fully updated it step by step,
and then loaded all programs.  FH  restored with all data perfectly intact.  But
all my preference customizations (colors, fonts) were gone.

I redid all that.

Now we have replaced that laptop with a newer one.  Reloaded all programs.  Same
result.  I am doing a full backup every day I do any genealogy work.  What am I missing?

Thank you,
Karin Weiss