Re: Data matching privacy issue on MyHeritage

Adrian Bruce

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020, 14:34 Lorna Craig via groups.io <l.m.craig=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

On 19/08/2020 14:12, Adrian Bruce wrote....

Yes, as long as they are attached to the right people! Sometimes the photos are copied and attached to the wrong people.  I've seen it happen.

Lorna

I'm sure that it does happen. But frankly Lorna, I can't hold myself responsible for tracking down every moron and idiot who doesn't understand elementary details of checking. As is stated above, most don't reply anyway..... I just have to chill about the stupidities out there...

Adrian