Re: Data matching privacy issue on MyHeritage

Roy Parsons

I’m a bit torn on this matter but have found this discussion very helpful.

Recently my wife found a significant group of her family after discovering one member on an Ancestry on-line public tree. It included a couple of “interesting” relations and began to answer a couple of intriguing  questions about her family history! It also gave her contact with one relative who was able to verify much of the data. All very pleasing and helpful.

However, I personally have always shied away from putting info on the web having seen the amount of inaccurate data being disseminated.

I suppose it comes down to how you manage it all.

Eenie, meenie, minie , mo ……..!

For more info visit www.bullguard.com