Re: export subset of project as gedcom

johnfirr@...

Yes thanks Mike. To be honest I probably will do my own as a pdf as you suggest ( its only a small ancestor diagram as part of what is currently a work in progress),
I was just dipping my toe playing with an "online chart generator" on one of the genealogy websites which said you needed a gedcom. However now I have had a quick play I have realised that (as with most things) Family Historian can do the job better and offers more flexibility. Thanks for pointing me back in that direction.

I contunue to discover that FH can cater for everything I need and its better to use it as much as possible as everything is so integrated and its taking the time to understand exactly whats under the bonnet that yields results. To that end I,m very grateful to have the community on this forum who always seem to offer help quickly and accurately.

regards

John