Re: places in Show Timeline Facts

Barbara Levergood

Thanks again, Mike and Lorna. Your suggestions were spot-on!

On 7/30/2020 7:26 AM, Barbara Levergood wrote:
Thanks Mike and Lorna. I will experiment with those options.

Barbara

Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/ghei36>

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 6:15 AM -0400, "Mike Tate" <@tatewise <mailto:@tatewise>> wrote:

In a similar vein, there is the Quick Family Facts plugin that
shows Birth, Baptism, Marriage, Death, Burial details for the
immediate family group of Individual, Father, Mother, Partners,
Siblings & Children.

Mike Tate

*From:*family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> *On
Behalf Of *Lorna Craig via groups.io
*Sent:* 30 July 2020 10:36
*To:* family-historian@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [family-historian] places in Show Timeline Facts

In addition to the suggestions Mike has made, you may not be aware
that you can create diagram text schemes which show a variety of
information.???? For my everyday ???working diagram??? type I use a text
scheme which includes not only the places of birth/baptism,
marriage and death/burial but also census locations and emigration
events.?? You can view a chosen family group of just two or three
generations and all their key dates and locations are visible.?? I
like being able to see the group as a whole, rather than just one
person???s timeline.

Barbara Levergood
levergood@...