Re: places in Show Timeline Facts

Barbara Levergood

Thanks Mike and Lorna. I will experiment with those options.

Barbara

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 6:15 AM -0400, "Mike Tate" <post@...> wrote:

In a similar vein, there is the Quick Family Facts plugin that shows Birth, Baptism, Marriage, Death, Burial details for the immediate family group of Individual, Father, Mother, Partners, Siblings & Children.

Mike Tate

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Lorna Craig via groups.io
Sent: 30 July 2020 10:36
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] places in Show Timeline Facts

In addition to the suggestions Mike has made, you may not be aware that you can create diagram text schemes which show a variety of information.   For my everyday ‘working diagram’ type I use a text scheme which includes not only the places of birth/baptism, marriage and death/burial but also census locations and emigration events.  You can view a chosen family group of just two or three generations and all their key dates and locations are visible.  I like being able to see the group as a whole, rather than just one person’s timeline.