places in Show Timeline Facts

Barbara Levergood

In the Property Box, Facts tab, with Show Timeline Facts on, I would like to see not just the dates and Facts but the place in which each Fact took place for other family members.

For example, instead of:

1865, Birth of son James Smith

I'd like to see:

1865, Birth of son James Smith in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Seeing the places in the timeline would help me visualize the migration patterns of the families.

Is there a way to achieve what I want within the Property Box? If not, would a modification of the Individual Timeline query do the trick? Are there any other options?

Thanks for any advice as I learn how to customize FH!

Barbara

--

Barbara Levergood
levergood@...